What is it?
- Liquid seed dressing works best for cereals, peas, lentils and edible beans
- Eco-Tea products are designed to help you mix your own liquid dressings depending on your crop’s needs and size. It is a combination of
why use it?
- EcoTeaTM Seed Dressing biological inoculant will coat the seed with various bacteria and fungi, which will activate and thrive with the seedling
- It has shown to improve root development, nutrient use efficiency and reduce mortality from disease
- EcoTeTM is 100% sustainable and contains no human pathogens
What to expect?
- Available in 10 L, 20 L, 208 L and 1000 L
- Thoroughly mix Super Concentrated Inoculum (Part A) with Liquid Catalyst (Part B) in a container and apply to seed at a rate of:
- Cereals: 3.5 ml/lb of seed
- Peas, Lentils and Edible Beans: 3.5 ml/lb of seed. It can be co-applied with other biological inoculants.
- Forage and Small Seeded Crops (alfalfa, hemp, quinoa and canola): Use EcoTeaTM In-Furrow application or EcoTeaTM Dry Seed Dressin for best results.
Growing Plants will Never Run Out of Essential Micronutrients
Improves Turf and Soil Health
The Water Conditioner