What is it?
- Fully soluble and the most appropriate form to provide boron in a soil solution in a timely manner for annual and perennial crop
- Perfect for blending and application with fertilizers and pesticides
why use it?
- Use with glyphosate at pre-burn or other soil-applied liquid fertilizer or humate products
- Use to correct boron deficiencies in crops found mainly in soils with low organic matter content, in acidic and sandy soils
- Boron availability to plants generally decreases with increasing soil pH, especially above pH 6.5. However, soils that are strongly acidic (having a pH less than 5.0) can also be low in available boron due to the interaction of soil minerals such as iron and aluminum oxide.
- The most consistent responses to this boron product have been observed on coarse-textured soils with low organic matter content and on recently limed acidic soils over the whole range of soil textures.
- Tillage and drought conditions should also be considered when assessing boron availability.
What to expect?
- Improved cell wall structure by enhancing the uptake of calcium, which leads to stronger and healthier seedlings with more branching
- The sound development of the xylem and phloem vessels early on in the development of the seedlings improves translocation of water, minerals and carbohydrates.
- Correction of boron deficiency
- Fast-acting and long-lasting effect: applied onto the soil, the boron is slow-release and becomes available when most needed at the bolting stage.
- Boron regulates hormone levels in plants for growth and reproduction, which improves cell division at root tips, leaf and bud development
- The product is recommended at 2-4 L/ac depending on the soil test
- Use for soil application, during pre-burn or along with other applied liquid fertilizer or humate products.
- The amount of boron used in the soil as fertilizer varies according to application, soil moisture and rain, soil liming, organic matter and more importantly plant type. A soil test should be used as an indication of deficiency.
Growing Plants will Never Run Out of Essential Micronutrients
Improves Turf and Soil Health
The Water Conditioner