What is it?
- Seed dressing for application onto canola and mustard seed prior to seeding.
- Unique formulation with high concentrations of Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc as well as other essential micronutrients.
- The Gel Rheology TechnologyTM keeps the highly concentrated product suspended and helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
- The product is available in cases of 2 x 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBCs.
why use it?
- Improves early-season establishment of canola in cold and wet soil conditions.
- Provides readily available Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc and other micronutrients that are limited by the cold and wet conditions.
- The earlier emergence allows canola seedlings to outcompete weeds.
What to expect?
- Primer Canola© reduces the risk of a poor stand and the need to re-seed.
- Canola treated with Primer Canola© cabbages out and bolts quicker, resulting in an earlier flowering to beat the summer heat.
- Primer Canola© contributes to advanced maturity, earlier dry down and better management of the harvest operation
- Canola: 6 ml/Kg of seed of 73 x 50 lbs bags per 10 L jug.
- Primer Canola© can be used alone or in combination with other pesticides or biological seed treatments
- Primer Canola© can be diluted with water for a more uniform coverage onto the seed.
- When diluted with water the dry down is faster.
- It is highly recommended to wash the seed treatment equipment with water after using the product.
- Primer Canola© is a registered trademark of OMEX Agriculture Inc.
Growing Plants will Never Run Out of Essential Micronutrients
Improves Turf and Soil Health
The Water Conditioner